This congregation was established in a former school on Cantelupe Road in 1930, suche frauen aus lippstadt although it was only certified for worship in 1939.
The district was created on from parts.
Registered in accordance with the Places of Worship Registration Act 1855 (Number in Worship Register: 74287 ; Name: Mid Sussex Christian Centre ; Address: Leylands Road, Burgess Hill ; Denomination: Pentecostal Church ).
This church is administered from the Abbey Church at Worth Abbey, and is part of its parish.The French crucifix above the altar dates from 1781.Hurstpierpoint Kind and Charitable.Used by Congregationalists (18611915 Anglicans (until the 1960s, when the Church of the Ascension superseded it) and then Jehovah's Witnesses, this chapel (latterly called St Edmund's Hall ) later became a Scout hut before being bought and renovated by the Muslim community, who opened.St George's Chapel Hurstpierpoint 505558N 01013W /.9328N.1703W /.9328; -0.1703 (Former St George's Chapel, Hurstpierpoint) Anglican C!II This Early English-style flint church was built in 1832 as a private chapel, and was later used by Baptists.
Oakmeeds Gospel Hall Burgess Hill 505712N 00755W /.9532N.1320W /.9532; -0.1320 (Oakmeeds Gospel Hall, sex in britischen Gefängnissen Burgess Hill) Open Brethren D!7 The Rural Deanery of Hurst covers three churches in Burgess Hill, two in Hurstpierpoint and the churches in Albourne, Clayton, Hassocks, Keymer, Newtimber, Poynings, Pyecombe, Sayers Common and Twineham.The name was changed in 1938 to reflect its connection with Evangelicalism.This began as a small house church in 1977."The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Where are we?It was extended in 1957, but worship ceased in the 1980s and the building entered commercial use.